Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Empowering Your Beauty! Healing starts now...


I create life, I create beauty, I create love,and healing. As the creator I create everyday. I also create war, death, fear, disease, and destruction. Which one will you choose? That which you choose, you shall create!

In light of recent racial wars and destructions, maybe now you will consider it's time to empower your beauty! Most people think I simply sell a bottle of soap, or sing some random poetic song--trying to be "somebody" in this world. When in fact, I already am, have been, and always will be: I have the gift of Love Power, empowering your beauty. Transformation of a united nation starts within a community one person at a time.

I speak at events, and I give personal coaching sessions with the ability to "take you there"! Now from the east coast to the west coast: Let's turn your anger into "Love Power!".

Contact me through www.royalnubian.com


No comments:

Post a Comment